Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/5/11
  • kick() function for players, this works in singleplayer and multiplayer. If you use one string argument, it will be shown to the player. (player:kick("Bye"))
  • You can jump while in water now (this wasn't a bug, but nobody liked it
  • You can no longer climb up walls by jumping quickly
:epicfaic:
(05-05-2011, 05:58 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

I don't get that one? Do you mean nobody liked not being able to jump in water, or..?
(05-05-2011, 06:00 PM)Land Wrote:

I don't get that one? Do you mean nobody liked not being able to jump in water, or..?

You could only jump if there was a box beside you. I thought it was realistic, but too many people thought it was a bug.

Also:
  • When you have a moving part selected, the editor will refresh its properties (in the table) automatically. This should have been done a long time ago.
(05-05-2011, 06:17 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
  • When you have a moving part selected, the editor will refresh its properties (in the table) automatically. This should have been done a long time ago.

Agreed. That helps a lot -- I've made several scripting mistakes because the editor didn't update.
Cool, thanks.
Yay :3
  • kick() function for players, this works in singleplayer and multiplayer. If you use one string argument, it will be shown to the player. (player:kick("Bye"))

Muahaahahahaha

(05-05-2011, 05:58 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [*]You can jump while in water now (this wasn't a bug, but nobody liked it

I did...
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
  • You can no longer climb up walls by jumping quickly

:thumbdown: BOO!

[Image: NewS1212Logo.png]