Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm working on an awsome new ROBLOX place.
I still have to get some of the basics done, including adding the Save/Load feature, and it isn't even uploaded to ROBLOX yet, but when it's done it'll be here.

It's based off of louis1199's awsome Build and Race. Mine, though, has a GUI based tool interface and you will be able to save up to 3 cars. You will be able to challenge another user to a drag race once you've built (or loaded) your car, and, best of all, nobody can spam up bricks or delete your car!

It might be a while though... ROBLOX has been uncommonly glitchy lately. I mean, stuff that should NOT happen. Ever. So I'll try, but this might take a while.
I just put it as Public! You can now build your car with my awsome GUI and ... race? it down the one-lane drag strip. It's in pre-alpha, but it functions.
I WILL PLAY!
It's on my new alt QwertygiyIII, since it will use a lot of DP and I don't want to wreck Qwantum's storage space with one game.
Good luck on the ROBLOX place!
I can't wait to play it when you finish!
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
is the car design going to be similar to games like LEGO Racers?
This thread was from a year ago. I ended up not completing it because I couldn't get error reports on why my Data Persistence (which had just come out then) wasn't working. I think it turned out because I needed to access mouse buttons, but you can't use DP in local scripts.
(03-23-2012, 11:38 PM)Glome Wrote: Good luck on the ROBLOX place!

Nice trolling.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(03-24-2012, 09:03 AM)Hippo Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 11:38 PM)Glome Wrote: Good luck on the ROBLOX place!

Nice trolling.

Thanks.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]