Guys, we need to step it up a notch on the report responding!
I just logged in a moment ago.

There were 4 unread reported posts. All unique posts in seperate threads. All valid reports.

Even if it just means checking out the site in a new Internet tab and refreshing the page every once in a while, you guys need to help keep an eye on stuff -- that's what we're here for. I'm online whenever I can, but I can't be everywhere at once -- and my connection often goes out for a while.
I'm on when I can.
I heed advice.
I make fair judgments and decisions.
I Appropriately take moderator action.
I read any moderator report notices and sort them.

Did I miss anything?
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I try to respond to reports as fast as I can. It's been raining for a whole WEEK and my internet has been slow lately :P.
There's been two times when I read new reports.

Both times they were responded to before I could. Sad
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-27-2011, 06:59 PM)Sazaho Wrote: I'm on when I can.
I heed advice.
I make fair judgments and decisions.
I Appropriately take moderator action.
I read any moderator report notices and sort them.

Did I miss anything?

No, I was the only mod that was online for a long time -- well over 5 hours, possibly 6 -- and we have 10 moderators located all across the Northern Atlantic. It's tough when it's the middle of the day, there are a bunch (for Buildism) of people online (almost 10), and you're the only one who can do anything about something not being right.

I'm not blaming anyone here -- I'm just saying I can't moderate everything all the time. Maybe (oh, the horror) we just need more mods.

Everyone is doing a good job -- maybe there just aren't enough of us to be online when there needs to be.

Of course, we could have just had a bad hour for OTing BDers. And maybe I'm just having an off day with the weather being like it is where I live today.
Yeah, no offense Qwertygiy but I think you're the only mod that's homeschooled, so you take day patrol :D.

But when I get home from school, I try to do as much as I can on this website.
(04-27-2011, 10:49 PM)tyler Wrote: Yeah, no offense Qwertygiy but I think you're the only mod that's homeschooled, so you take day patrol Big Grin.

True on that -- although Saz is British, if I remember right, so he's often on earlier than most of us.
When summer comes around, my day and night is switched. I'll be staying up all night and sleeping during the day (for the most part), so during that time I can moderate during that time.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I know what you mean. Only for me it's usually just random days out of each month...

I don't think we have many users who come on in the American night, since we aren't quite as international as Roblox, but it's still good to have someone online during that time. Early morning isn't usually super-active, but it obviously was yesterday.
As of now, I'm at my mom's house who only has internet card which isn't even great, so as of now, my moderating skills will be slow. As soon as I see a report, I deal with it (excitedly) and take care of it!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]