I totally just cleaned out my computer.
Took me 15 minutes. Amazing, what with all the stuff I had. First I started with my Desktop. It had all sorts of random stuff on it that I never even click, and my whole screen was filled with all these icons (when you have a 1366 x 768 resolution and 18.5" widescreen (18.5 inches, that's almost 2 feet long! and also, it's tall and wide! more of a widescreen though) it really makes room for even MORE stuff to go on your desktop. So then I deleted everything I didn't use, leaving only 15 things from the previous 45 + things, now 15 things. And I even ordered them in 3 things each row (even though it left HUGE space, I'm only used to using the left side lol) and I ordered it from the things I click on most (use most) to the things I used sometimes, but still use. This took me 5 minutes. Then I went to the Start button to clear out all things that I already uninstalled but the files were still there. (sometimes when you have to restart for installations, it doesn't completely remove everything. Sometimes it just leaves the folder with nothing in it, I also went to program files to delete those) and I deleted and uninstalled LOTS of stuff I didn't use. During the time, I was hoping the system "dwm.exe" which is desktop windows monitor, would lower its CPU %, but no. It STAYED at 40,368 K. Even during the installation. Perhaps it's just the thing to make the computer run. The "explorer.exe" did go down by 3,000 K +. Any amount in the 1,000 K's will help my computer with 1 GB of RAM. This is for my computer. Then I went into browsers. This took 10 more minutes, making it 25 minutes. I deleted every bookmark I had (practically every one of my bookmarks where ROBLOX, because I had the stupidest dream when I was 12 that I would play and beat every tycoon, so I bookmarked every tycoon I saw) well over 250 + bookmarks. This lowered FireFoxs' CPU % by 20,000 K +. Then I deleted the Favorites that I didn't use (even longer than bookmarks, about 350 +) which finally lowered FireFoxs' CPU % to 45,000 K. Then I had to lower the Plugin-Container for FireFox. I went into Tools -> Add-Ons. I deleted and uninstalled practically every add-on. I only have 1 Add-on enabled at the moment, and 4 plugins, I have like 10 + plugins, but when I do like 7 of the plugins, it makes plugin-container go to 60,000 K +. I managed to lower that by finding which ones to disable (some of them you needed) and only 4 or 3 were left. From 75,000 K on plugin-container to 25,000 K. Lastly, deleted browsing history and temporary internet files and removed certain cookies (god, that took most the 10 minutes, the shift key selects everything, so I deleted everything easily, but with favs, I had to go through individually, which took forever too) and there were like 400 + cookies. I deleted all but 10 of them, if not less. I didn't count. That hurt my eyes. Previous space on computer: 90 GB. Now: 115 GB.

Behoooold! I'm still not done cleaning my computer, so I'll keep you updated.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Woah o_o

I didn't expect a word-wall.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
My eyes. e_e
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I have all sorts of stuff in my computer that I don't know is in there, or what it's for and if I need it anyway.
O.OLOGICO.O
I have more than 45, but It's still fairly organized.