Lack of currency is Communism.
(05-02-2011, 10:18 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: Don't blame me. The definition of Communism is a lack of a usable currency system. It's a fact.

Communists.

You said we are communist, howso? we dont even have a currency, so how are we lacking of a currency system?

Just asking.
(05-02-2011, 10:32 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'm the biggest froob in the world. Ololol. :lol:

(05-02-2011, 10:34 PM)Ashely Wrote: You said we are communist, howso? we dont even have a currency, so how are we lacking of a currency system?

You don't have a currency. Therefore, you are Communists. It's that simple.
[Image: 27149.png]
(05-02-2011, 10:32 PM)TheMechanist Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 10:30 PM)LOL Wrote: And wow, first time I here "noob" in a while, is that the greatest insult you can come up with? Don't bring any bad habits here.

I said noobguy, not "noob." Stop misquoting me.

You still meant "noob" and they both mean pretty much the same thing, what made you decide you think you can insult me for one little misread reply?
About all this comunism....well.....my siggy explains it
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-02-2011, 10:36 PM)LOL Wrote: You still meant "noob" and they both mean pretty much the same thing, what made you decide you think you can insult me for one little misread reply?

Yes, like how "cross" and "crosswalk" mean the exact same thing, or "blood" and "bloodhound."

As far as you know, a noobguy could mean a diplomat of the highest authority, a stately gentleman rolling in power and wealth and ladies.

P.S. I passguessed this account. Umad? >Sad :lol:
[Image: 27149.png]
I wont enter this discution, i always loose against smart people :S
(05-02-2011, 10:40 PM)TheMechanist Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 10:36 PM)LOL Wrote: You still meant "noob" and they both mean pretty much the same thing, what made you decide you think you can insult me for one little misread reply?

Yes, like how "cross" and "crosswalk" mean the exact same thing, or "blood" and "bloodhound."

As far as you know, a noobguy could mean a diplomat of the highest authority, a stately gentleman rolling in power and wealth and ladies.

P.S. I passguessed this account. Umad? >Sad :lol:

You misquoted me right there at your first sentence. Oh, and am I mad? Nope. Why should I be mad?
(05-02-2011, 10:40 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: P.S. I passguessed this account. Umad? >Sad :lol:

I find it interesting that not only did you post that with the same IP that your account was registered with, but the account "MrBossMan" was also created with the same IP.

Explain yourself.
(05-02-2011, 10:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 10:40 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: P.S. I passguessed this account. Umad? >Sad :lol:

I find it interesting that not only did you post that with the same IP that your account was registered with, but the account "MrBossMan" was also created with the same IP.

Explain yourself.

An excuse for him to attempt a flame war?