Umm....
When I looked at the community page I saw some called Unknown visiting a place, when I clicked the username it redirected me to my profile... The address bar said it was ID 0 when I hovered over it...

Unknown played The Moon V2.0 by Brassrhino on 05-19-2011 18:07

Could it be that HelloBuildism could've been using a proxy? Is that why he is banned?
(05-19-2011, 10:32 PM)LOL Wrote: When I looked at the community page I saw some called Unknown visiting a place, when I clicked the username it redirected me to my profile... The address bar said it was ID 0 when I hovered over it...

Could it be that HelloBuildism could've been using a proxy? Is that why he is banned?

Unknown players are guests... I think..
(05-19-2011, 10:35 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-19-2011, 10:32 PM)LOL Wrote: When I looked at the community page I saw some called Unknown visiting a place, when I clicked the username it redirected me to my profile... The address bar said it was ID 0 when I hovered over it...

Unknown players are guests... I think..

Guests can visit places? Hm, I'll see if I can do that later...
Paradox banned HelloBuildism for "Ban Evasion", assuming that he was an alt of Kieron -- I'm not sure about that and have notified him.
Hm. You should have had proof. (I'm not saying you didn't)
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-19-2011, 11:03 PM)Chaos Wrote: Hm. You should have had proof. (I'm not saying you didn't)

I did.
it has obvious, just use simple logic!