Why the heck did I get negative 5 reps
Woah now Im in last but if thats how you guys feel then what ever :/
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I deleted two, because two of them seemed to be an attempt at trying to boost down your rep. The rest were opinions.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(05-21-2011, 07:16 PM)Login Wrote: I deleted two, because two of them seemed to be an attempt at trying to boost down your rep. The rest were opinions.

It's fine I just don't see why and what I did to deserve them I have done so much for everyone and people still just rank me down honestly I'm feeling unwanted here in this community and feel like leaving. Jacob_ and you mods need to stop wasting your time banning people and freaking IP them spongebob theflammer and keiron and fish are just here to piss people off and you guys keep them here just to have more members.
People have different opinions on others, don't worry being in first place isnt everything.
You should check Ucer Cp and see who gave them to you...
(05-21-2011, 07:19 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:16 PM)Login Wrote: I deleted two, because two of them seemed to be an attempt at trying to boost down your rep. The rest were opinions.

It's fine I just don't see why and what I did to deserve them I have done so much for everyone and people still just rank me down honestly I'm feeling unwanted here in this community and feel like leaving. Jacob_ and you mods need to stop wasting your time banning people and freaking IP them spongebob theflammer and keiron and fish are just here to [censored] people off and you guys keep them here just to have more members.
Although I am not the mod who bans much people (in fact, I think I've only ever banned 3 people), and the only user ever needed to have actual action taken against them was Kieron and TheFlamer. Spongebob's ban, I have no clue about. I'll check into that one. We don't keep people in to have more members, if we did, I assure you, those banned/IP'd wouldn't be banned/IP'd.

Although I do object to plenty bans/warnings, I can not take any action revoking them unless discussing it with the moderator/Jacob_.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(05-21-2011, 07:20 PM)Ashely Wrote: People have different opinions on others, don't worry being in first place isnt everything.

Thats not the point but there just pointless if I really wanted to be in first I'd give myself rep. Im just saying expressing there opinion by calling me a "troll" when I havnt even trolled since I started being here.
Kieron should be deleted.

Sponge has like 2 more chances.

Fish is fine.
(05-21-2011, 07:29 PM)broloxer Wrote: Kieron should be deleted.

Sponge should be deleted.

Fish is fine.

Happy now bro?
Is "TheFlamer" me?
[Image: image?id=2155]