Do you have to be a Mod to be a WIki Editor?
Because.. I'd like to be one. :o
No, I don't think so.
If you mean to use the wiki and write/edit the pages in it, no. Anyone can do that at the moment -- in fact when I joined the first few days of my existence as a Buildist were busy of blanking out spambot pages about auto sales in detroit, health resorts in miami, and the brakes on ford Explorers from the 1990s.

If you mean to be able to delete pages and block users -- no, InternetGuy can do that, and so could I before I was made a site mod, but Jacob_ has to 'upgrade' you.
(05-24-2011, 10:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you mean to use the wiki and write/edit the pages in it, no. Anyone can do that at the moment -- in fact when I joined the first few days of my existence as a Buildist were busy of blanking out spambot pages about auto sales in detroit, health resorts in miami, and the brakes on ford Explorers from the 1990s.

If you mean to be able to delete pages and block users -- no, InternetGuy can do that, and so could I before I was made a site mod, but Jacob_ has to 'upgrade' you.

Lol, I remember that... I started to delete the spam pages by hand, but then I found a wiki extension that could delete all of them at once.

Anyone can edit most of the wiki, except for a few pages that are mod-only due to high visibility. We just have the extra ability to block users and delete useless pages.
Most of the names of those pages made me chuckle. It is just so random I had to laugh.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-24-2011, 11:53 PM)Chaos Wrote: Most of the names of those pages made me chuckle. It is just so random I had to laugh.

As of now the Wiki is poorly written so that's what you should expect.
For example, we can also lock pages in case we see it as importance, so only mods can edit.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]