Wow, this is akward.
I have yet to see a mod do anything 'unfair'.
(05-27-2011, 11:19 PM)Ice Wrote: I have yet to see a mod do anything 'unfair'.

Delete me for editing the wiki? 1 little article that had horible grammar and spelling.

before someone says I destroyed the whole thing that was only after I got deleted. I was pissed so I did the whole thing.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-27-2011, 11:23 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

Delete me for editing the wiki? 1 little article that had horible grammar and spelling.

before someone says I destroyed the whole thing that was only after I got deleted. I was [censored]ed so I did the whole thing.

Funny how they refuse to ban Kieron but they ban someone who edits one place?
(05-27-2011, 11:26 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 11:23 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

before someone says I destroyed the whole thing that was only after I got deleted. I was [censored]ed so I did the whole thing.

Funny how they refuse to ban Kieron but they ban someone who edits one place?

Ya really makes me PO'd
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Ha... that forum that you put on here, broloxer- it made me laugh how 2 notorious (banned, warned a lot) builidism members were picking on a mod... Like they're in the position to criticize tyler!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
tyler is a troll who I honestly think doesn't deserve being a moderator.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(05-27-2011, 11:34 PM)TheFlame Wrote: tyler is a troll who I honestly think doesn't deserve being a moderator.

You can't expect EVERYTHING from a moderator- but he gets the job done.

What a mod does is his/her choice, just like your choice is your choice and your's only.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-27-2011, 11:34 PM)TheFlame Wrote: tyler is a troll who I honestly think doesn't deserve being a moderator.

"Your not aloud to say *COUGH*?"
"No as in it is not aloud or No it is aloud. Also I don't see why that would be against the rules if A,D,and H word are aloud. "
"Honestly I think that warning was unfair. It says nothing in the rules about *COUGH* being against the rules and it is certainly not more severe than the A,D,or H word. All I am saying is I think my warning level should be set to a 0% again. If you are not being agreeable on this then I will report to Jacob_. "
"Yes I have before. Since when has the A,D,and H word been in PG movies hmmmm?"
"I knew what word because its the only thing that is "supposedly" not in PG movies. "
"Well yeah AFTER I found out it was against the rules. Will you shut your mouth and stop arguing whether that is in a PG movie or not already? Seriously...you are getting on my nerves. End of discussion.
"Says the moderator with a shoop da whoop suit."
"Way to change the subject. "
"Umm no. "
"Will you stop wasting my time?"
"You know if you reply one more time I will just delete it. "
You tell me who you think the troll is here.
And, when I said "*COUGH*", he didn't get warned for saying "*COUGH*", he got warned for saying something different...