Did I Answer This Question Correctly?
I didn't want to lie or anything, just wanted to state how I truly felt. I also hope that from the wording of the question that she doesn't feel bad for what she has done. She has her reasons and those actions do not mean she is not a good person.

She asked:
I just want to know. Why me? I've treated you like crap, I'm always in a bad mood around you, yet you still make me gifts and message me. Why? I just want to know.

I answered:
Personally don't know myself. It's mainly because I know that the way you treat me isn't who you are because you are a good person and the things you have done before were nice.

I am personally not effected by any insult due to my own personal facade and if I do feel hurt, I now blow it off mainly by writing my thoughts down or simply disregarding it as a directed towards me or being serious.
In other words, making it a joke to myself.

But I mainly do not really know because it was a first sight then when I met you in 7th grade and if there was something specific...I might have forgotten which isn't that good. :|

But really, I never have seen you as a bad person despite everything that has happened.
[This message became long than I intended it to be Tongue]

Extension [added later]:
Well...I also guess admiration plays a role as well because the way I view it is that you have many skills that I don't have and rather making me jealous, I guess I just find an attraction to it to some extent. Oh, and if I need to throw in cliches, I can also say that I find you very cute. :>

[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]