After the Currency Update...
Question 
Will we be able to create clothing? I find creating skins hard enough as it is. Look at my avatar. Wink This is my suggestion.

Also, will we have to buy a "Membership" in order to sell them? :crazy:

~Lego
~Lego
1: Skins will stay -- that's been discussed pretty thouroughly. We might have seperate parts, but maybe not.

2: We plan on the entire site being free for quite a while longer -- in a few days when Jacob_'s 18 there will be some Google Text ads on the site and that's how he'll get some money from the site.
I think currency should be used to:

1.) Expand the number of places you can make. Maybe 1000 points for the first space, 2000 for the second, etc. Maybe the "membership" will make the limit bigger.

2.) Give you the ability to unlock customizations. You could be able to unlock the ability to change the Background or your choice, the ability to unlock pre-made themes, or "other" items, like hats.

3.) Maybe enable you to pay to change your characters name, and people with memberships can change their names so they would have more than one color in it. Maybe a player with membership could have a rainbow-colored name!

Any other ideas?
(06-08-2011, 12:54 PM)AK-47 Wrote: I think currency should be used to:

1.) Expand the number of places you can make. Maybe 1000 points for the first space, 2000 for the second, etc. Maybe the "membership" will make the limit bigger.

2.) Give you the ability to unlock customizations. You could be able to unlock the ability to change the Background or your choice, the ability to unlock pre-made themes, or "other" items, like hats.

3.) Maybe enable you to pay to change your characters name, and people with memberships can change their names so they would have more than one color in it. Maybe a player with membership could have a rainbow-colored name!

Any other ideas?

1: That's almost definitely gonna happen.

2: Hats are almost definitely not gonna happen. Tools you can take into games, maybe, but I don't think any other of that stuff will.

3: Changing name, maybe you can pay a certain amount to change it once, and cannot change it for a month (Jacob_'s explained the danger of namechanging before. What's the use of ingame ban/admin scripts at that point?). But as for color changing -- no, that can only be done by groups of people, like Contest Winners or Moderators.
(06-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 12:54 PM)AK-47 Wrote: I think currency should be used to:

Any other ideas?

1: That's almost definitely gonna happen.

2: Hats are almost definitely not gonna happen. Tools you can take into games, maybe, but I don't think any other of that stuff will.

3: Changing name, maybe you can pay a certain amount to change it once, and cannot change it for a month (Jacob_'s explained the danger of namechanging before. What's the use of ingame ban/admin scripts at that point?). But as for color changing -- no, that can only be done by groups of people, like Contest Winners or Moderators.

3: ID ban script.
By the way, I'm actually hoping the "Membership" never happens, but I know it will.
I'd suggest: Suggest your great ideas now while Jacob_ isn't too overwhelmed! ^_^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]