Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Not trying to get this to result in a flame war (Hahahaha) but,CubeBomb VS Buildism
(06-16-2011, 03:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: You can't really compare them. CubeBomb has a much better website and has been around a little bit longer, but Buildism has a game.

And it wasn't me that "hacked" the other poll.

Prove it.

I have a CubeBomb account.
If my ROBLOX name is roperson/roperson1337and my buildism acc is roperson, then is it really hard to figure out?
(06-18-2011, 11:50 PM)roperson Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 03:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: You can't really compare them. CubeBomb has a much better website and has been around a little bit longer, but Buildism has a game.

And it wasn't me that "hacked" the other poll.

Prove it.

I have a CubeBomb account.
If my ROBLOX name is roperson/roperson1337and my buildism acc is roperson, then is it really hard to figure out?

I don't know how to prove it, other than saying I have no motive for changing the poll results. Why can't you just trust me? Sad
Proof: http://buildism.net/forum/polls.php?acti...ts&pid=139 .

This is your poll with who voted what.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-16-2011, 04:33 PM)Fire Wrote: I think Jacob_ and the owner of cubebomb should unite. and make an extremely epic game.

urk
i don't like the idea of my character being just a cube
but I can deal with block people.
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
I personally like CubeBomb but that's biased.

Im not really a fan of Buildism. Skins are hard to make and game takes a while for my PC to load and once done it's not really fun...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-19-2011, 10:34 PM)simonheros Wrote: Skins are hard to make and game takes a while for my PC to load and once done it's not really fun...

Skins are hard to make on purpose. If they were easy to make, then the website would be flooded with low quality skins made by people with no talent.

And we don't have many good user-made games yet, but that will change.
(06-19-2011, 02:15 PM)Litvyak Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 04:33 PM)Fire Wrote: I think Jacob_ and the owner of cubebomb should unite. and make an extremely epic game.

urk
i don't like the idea of my character being just a cube
but I can deal with block people.

I dont want to be a cube either. Id rather have the skins. Our games, Their website layout. Like mix some of the stuff up.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]