Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Did you hear about the meteor that exploded in Russian skies?
(02-27-2013, 05:02 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Hippo, your a hard kid? o_O I don't see your point mister.

[error 0597]
[cannot detect blatant sarcasm]
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-25-2013, 10:42 PM)Oak Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 08:50 PM)Hippo Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:16 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Stop saying that everything bad that was done were behind the Jews. You know how racist you are!? It's not funny!
And Yes, I have heard of that meteor that hit Russia, and I wouldn't be scared in that situation.

Look at me! I'm a hard kid! I ain't scared of no explosions! I spit in the face of tsunamis!

Living life on the edge!

No.

Racist to tsunamis. I am for equality for all! Under NO MEANS SHALL YOU TORTURE BOTH TSUNAMIS AND EXPLOSIONS!!

I recommend affirmative action programs to end all social inequities between tsunamis, explosions, and meteors.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-27-2013, 10:16 PM)Myem Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:16 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Stop saying that everything bad that was done were behind the Jews. You know how racist you are!? It's not funny!
And Yes, I have heard of that meteor that hit Russia, and I wouldn't be scared in that situation.

Look at me! I'm a hard kid! I ain't scared of no explosions! I spit in the face of tsunamis!

Living life on the edge!

No.

Racist to tsunamis. I am for equality for all! Under NO MEANS SHALL YOU TORTURE BOTH TSUNAMIS AND EXPLOSIONS!!

I recommend affirmative action programs to end all social inequities between tsunamis, explosions, and meteors.

You didn't mention earthquakes or volcanoes! You're racist too!!!

Anyway we have now gone completely off-topic and are no longer really talking about the unprecedented meteor shower that Russia got over a week ago.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-27-2013, 10:41 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 10:16 PM)Myem Wrote:

Living life on the edge!

No.

You didn't mention earthquakes or volcanoes! You're racist too!!!

Anyway we have now gone completely off-topic and are no longer really talking about the unprecedented meteor shower that Russia got over a week ago.

Stop being a drama-queen. We went off-topic, BOOHOO!
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.