I have few questions for you guys :]
I don't really like the last question... lots of games that are original "remind me of other games." As I've said before, games use parts of other games all the time, but as long as the final product is original it doesn't matter.
Jacob_, after playing this game for 2 months, I don't even consider this game remotely close to any other game. I don't think of ROBLOX or Terraria when someone says Buildism. I think a 2D Building game, Buildism.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-20-2011, 02:23 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't really like the last question... lots of games that are original "remind me of other games." As I've said before, games use parts of other games all the time, but as long as the final product is original it doesn't matter.

Sorry I was just trying to see how other users seen buildism also you have no reason to worry the poll came out quite nice.

[Image: 200sb3n.png]
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-20-2011, 05:02 PM)Login Wrote: Jacob_, after playing this game for 2 months, I don't even consider this game remotely close to any other game. I don't think of ROBLOX or Terraria when someone says Buildism. I think a 2D Building game, Buildism.

lol Buildism vs Terraria: Nothing alike
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
I wanna see all the results...
(06-20-2011, 10:34 PM)Ice Wrote: I wanna see all the results...

I'll put them up later on after we get a lot of people on the survey
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]