Buildismaran Boat Ladder errors.
When I try to climb the boat sail, it sends me running to the left somehow.
If ladders are rotated at all, they don't work.
It's not rotated, but it isn't Fixed either.
Since the boat isn't perfectly balanced, it will tilt to one side. Because of this, the ladder will also rotate. Hence, the ladder will not work.
SOLUTION:

Add a fixed rotation on the boat, preferably the part where the ladder is welded. But before welding, pause the physics and make sure that the part where the ladder is attached to has 0 rotation.
**Scratch that, a welded ladder won't work, no matter what you do.
Yes, I'd already had a Fixed Rotation in the boat. (Otherwise it would start acting like the Titanic and dive in head-first.) So I guess the issue is the weld.
(06-23-2011, 04:44 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Yes, I'd already had a Fixed Rotation in the boat. (Otherwise it would start acting like the Titanic and dive in head-first.) So I guess the issue is the weld.

Perfect Titanic replication idea.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
If you feel like trying to turn a canoe into the Titanic I have the boat model uploaded somewhere on the forums.
Hm... interesting. But I'm having boredom swings (which means I am really wanting to do something, and when I do it, I am enjoying doing it, but for the weirdest reason, the boredom half of me, no matter how much I enjoy it, is telling me to get off).
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]