Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NOOOOOO OBAMA'S FISCAL PLAN WILL EFFECT MY PARENTS
This is what is holding our generation back .-.
(11-16-2012, 10:45 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:42 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So a kid who goes on trips around the world each year and didn't know what the proper name for those fish eggs he loved was calls a kid who just plays games and watches ponies a spoiled brat...

It's like a summary of the first half of a bad lengthy joke.

He called me it first

And that doesn't mean that I'm spoiled

You have the same attitude. Plus:

Spoiled child != Spoiled brat

Spoiled children usually have ambitions, are appreciative and know exactly what they'll do in later life.

Spoiled brat are rude, arrogant and plan on living off their parents.

Sadly, 75% of our generation are spoiled brats.

20% are spoiled(I admit, I am, not that I'm proud)

5% are average

qq
No, he didn't call you a spoiled brat, nor directly insult you in any way. He just pointed out that you were being illogical. Which you were.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-16-2012, 10:26 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:16 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm not a big history person. The fact that I know the queen during the French Revolution alone is a huge achievement for me.
Also you are the spoiled brat, not me you little idiot.

How so?
My family doesn't make over 100k dollars a year, I don't get crazy expensive massage for my disability and I don't complain when something in my life changes slightly. You on the other hand get ALL of that and still complain when your family has to play an extra few dollars a month to save the economy, from which your family makes money.
Inner is #winning

(Sorry, no more ratings)
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
omg like guys my mommy and daddy have to pay taxes): good thing we store all our money in off shore bank accounts because paying taxes is for the poor.(:
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(11-17-2012, 12:08 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Inner is #winning

(Sorry, no more ratings)

[Image: duck-sauce-charlie-sheen-spinstyles-bi-winning-edit.jpg]
(11-16-2012, 10:49 PM)Ghosty Wrote: No, he didn't call you a spoiled brat, nor directly insult you in any way. He just pointed out that you were being illogical. Which you were.

He said it on my profile comments.

(11-16-2012, 10:53 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:26 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:16 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm not a big history person. The fact that I know the queen during the French Revolution alone is a huge achievement for me.
Also you are the spoiled brat, not me you little idiot.

How so?
My family doesn't make over 100k dollars a year, I don't get crazy expensive massage for my disability and I don't complain when something in my life changes slightly. You on the other hand get ALL of that and still complain when your family has to play an extra few dollars a month to save the economy, from which your family makes money.

First of all, you don't know my family, the massage's price is irrelevant, and you know nothing about my life. And the taxes before were a bit high too.
The reason why I'm mad is because WE GET NOTHING WITH OUR DAMN TAXES.
If it were very high, and we got good education with it, and FREE HEALTHCARE, then that'd be just dandy.

(11-16-2012, 10:47 PM)Kieron Wrote: This is what is holding our generation back .-.
(11-16-2012, 10:45 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:42 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So a kid who goes on trips around the world each year and didn't know what the proper name for those fish eggs he loved was calls a kid who just plays games and watches ponies a spoiled brat...

It's like a summary of the first half of a bad lengthy joke.

He called me it first

And that doesn't mean that I'm spoiled

You have the same attitude. Plus:

Spoiled child != Spoiled brat

Spoiled children usually have ambitions, are appreciative and know exactly what they'll do in later life.

Spoiled brat are rude, arrogant and plan on living off their parents.

Sadly, 75% of our generation are spoiled brats.

20% are spoiled(I admit, I am, not that I'm proud)

5% are average

qq

I actually do have ambitions (I'd either wanna be a holistic nutritionist, financial analyst/consultant, geriatrician, or a real estate broker.
I'm not rude, and don't live off of my parents, well when I grow up, I certainly won't.
I regret creating this thread.
It HAS gone pretty far off-topic and is just turning into a semi-polite flame-war... Might be time to lock it, Jacob_.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]