Undo, Redo
I have written this thread to enforce the idea of an 'undo' and 'redo' button in the buildism editor. It is quite annoying when I test something and forget to save beforehand- I would like to go back to the part where everything was not 100 miles away and deleted.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Support.
This has been suggested multiple times, yes?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Sorry, I didn't realise.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I support the idea of the thread.

OT: Just saying "Support." is technically spam. One way to avoid warning is by just thanking them.
[Image: caseph.png]
^^Not really...

You can just thank him and not say it.
Or maybe a "rewind/revert" button, where it will be reverted to the state before the "physics" was played.
(07-03-2011, 09:55 AM)Case Wrote: Just saying "Support." is technically spam. One way to avoid warning is by just thanking them.

Not really, because it has a purpose. Spam is meaningless, like those bot threads that keep showing up about some random product and look like they've been thrown through a free translator.
[Image: 2b2q91.png]
Qwertygiy's 1337 alt with a random parody signature that changes every once in a while. Yes, my user number is better than your user number.
(07-03-2011, 01:54 PM)KeyBored Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 09:55 AM)Case Wrote: Just saying "Support." is technically spam. One way to avoid warning is by just thanking them.

Not really, because it has a purpose. Spam is meaningless, like those bot threads that keep showing up about some random product and look like they've been thrown through a free translator.

Saying Support is OK. But saying why you support it will get the idea more reasons to be added.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]