Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate Section
Honestly I like debating.
And before we get anywhere you guys do your job well and close it before "flaming". I want REGISTERED only members to enter this section too, to prevent the loss of brain-damage where they make un-reasonable things like "Shut up!" or I dunno QQ about something.

I would very much appreciate this as this would help challenge other people making them smarter :S

I am kinda bad at promoting idea's but I would enjoy if people troll in this section that they get disabled from posting in the section for a set amount of time.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
But Buildism is better then trolling.
(07-11-2011, 07:13 PM)Domino Wrote: But Buildism is better then trolling.
lol
I've thought about this, but I'm concerned that it will be ruined by people trolling, flaming, and being immature.

Maybe we could allow people to be "banned" from the debate forum only if they didn't follow the rules there.
(07-11-2011, 07:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I've thought about this, but I'm concerned that it will be ruined by people trolling, flaming, and being immature.

Maybe we could allow people to be "banned" from the debate forum only if they didn't follow the rules there.

Yeah. And by the way, I'm liking the new Forum format.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
This Debate forum needs to enhance logic.

Voted yes.
Poll: Want a Debate Section?
You have already voted on this poll.
Yes* 5 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total 5 votes 100%

I'm liking this.
(07-11-2011, 07:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Maybe we could allow people to be "banned" from the debate forum only if they didn't follow the rules there.

I like that idea.
Well, maybe the "Sectional Moderator" position will be very handy there.