Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

someone shold make a contest for next halloween
it will b fun
Um, yes, I suppose it would be...

...but it's early March...
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
We need monthly building contests.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yeh. I propose an April Fools day map building competition. Maybe an Easter one.

We also need hats. Get on that kthx
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
How about a Spring contest, since its actually Spring right now.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
>Implying easter isn't spring
>Implying March 10-11 is spring
>Implying spring doesn't start on March 21st

By the way, this will really be a neat idea. I would make a building contest first, before you start puzzles or prizes ones (you should wait until you make hats/character parts/ a CURRENCY :< for that).
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 10:15 PM)Omega Wrote: >Implying easter isn't spring
>Implying March 10-11 is spring
>Implying spring doesn't start on March 21st

By the way, this will really be a neat idea. I would make a building contest first, before you start puzzles or prizes ones (you should wait until you make hats/character parts/ a CURRENCY :< for that).

He never implied anything that you just listed though..
Also character parts already existed on our old site called Buildism, it is a archive now (link to it: archive.buildism.net). Currency existed too on our old site, they were called "Bits" but didn't work out as intended I suspect.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
It would still be nice to see them. It'd be nice if you could buy character parts with bits.

Anyways, he implied the latter two of those things because he said it was spring on March 10th-11th. I assume he implied the first because he said "since its actually" which means he thinks that spring is right now and Easter isn't.

Bah, whatever. I want to see character parts :<