Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Someone please tell me who made the spam-bot in the chat.
Was it Ghosty? Or was it Jacob_?

I cant tell anymore..
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Jacob_
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Its so freaking annoying
(03-17-2013, 11:31 PM)Myem Wrote: Jacob_

How is it saying automated things from the chat logs? All of the things the bot is saying has been said already by other users. It's just quoting us.

And it is very annoying.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-17-2013, 11:37 PM)Oak Wrote:

How is it saying automated things from the chat logs? All of the things the bot is saying has been said already by other users. It's just quoting us.

And it is very annoying.

It was even more annoying when it was only qouting retarded shit by Ghosty like "Eat at Joes!" fifty times over. You might want to read the most recent chat post on my thread to see how annoying it was.
Oh, I know it's very annoying.
I've seen the quotes.
At a certain point it's funny, but then it just gets overrated with these overused quotes.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-17-2013, 11:55 PM)Myem Wrote:

And it is very annoying.

It was even more annoying when it was only qouting retarded shit by Ghosty like "Eat at Joes!" fifty times over. You might want to read the most recent chat post on my thread to see how annoying it was.

I didn't write that. You might want to get your facts straight before you start accusing me.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-18-2013, 12:42 AM)Ghosty Wrote:

And it is very annoying.

I didn't write that. You might want to get your facts straight before you start accusing me.

Well whoever wrote that deserves to be shamed.
(03-18-2013, 12:42 AM)Ghosty Wrote:

And it is very annoying.

Well you are one of those people who constantly remember stupid quotes.

Well I WAS the walrus.