Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facts, i didnt point out..
I mean, really sence i am new why am a allready posting threads..
i mean there is no other resen besides playing on the games.. Big Grin

Buildism is really fun in so many ways but i also have another fact.. why dont you have free multplay settings so you dont have to wait till the owner turns it on o.o

Last fact.. its hard to see but buildism it like roblox but 2D and the building settings are difrent i mean searoulsy you can see how the compaire to the roblox building...

IK this was just a waist of time but still its somthings i just noticed..

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
Always multiplayer == special server hosting computers == $$$$$$$$$$$$$

And there are lots of editors that look more like ROBLOX than Buildism. Check out Anim8tor or Alice, for example. (Both of which I hate BTW)
Honestly. I think every online game compares to roblox. Just because this website is a building game does not mean it is like Roblox. We are clearly different. You just have to make the best of it and not complain (not saying you are ) I appreciate your suggestions.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Not everyone has a nonstop server.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
2much$
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Anim8or is a good program, I use it to make models in Unity.
The thing with the server is that the server hoster can edit the game while it is running.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
mah broter got a lego pc game, it is exacleh liek roblox but 1 player and no scriptin
(08-02-2011, 03:08 PM)Fish Wrote: mah broter got a lego pc game, it is exacleh liek roblox but 1 player and no scriptin

Lego Universe looks Cool
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]