Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rules (Glome's Version)
Big GrinBig Grin im spammed one time and i getted banned for one day XD
(08-06-2011, 09:53 AM)tomi123456789 Wrote: Big GrinBig Grin im spammed one time and i getted banned for one day XD

Actually what rule you broke was "Cross Posting - Posting the same message in multiple threads or sections"

You should of only received a warning.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Awesome job. You'd make a good mod.
I'm honestly still surprised about the new Glome when I remember the Glome of 3 months ago Tongue

Good work.
^ I told you he was a lot different.

He likes to troll so much online that well...search his name on urbandictionary.com
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-07-2011, 04:29 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm honestly still surprised about the new Glome when I remember the Glome of 3 months ago Tongue

Good work.

I agree with Qwertygiy on that. Glome, you have made an incredible turn in your life with increasing maturity. Keep it up!

(Qwertygiy, your inbox is full; would you please clear out some messages?)
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
I did. 250 is a pretty small limit when you're one of the most contacted people on Buildism :/
(08-07-2011, 04:48 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I did. 250 is a pretty small limit when you're one of the most contacted people on Buildism :/

Hmmm.... maybe Jacob could set up actual email accounts for moderators..
example: qwertygiy@buildism.net

Or he could just give moderators unlimited storage for messages.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(08-07-2011, 04:48 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I did. 250 is a pretty small limit when you're one of the most contacted people on Buildism :/

Check your inbox again, there's a surprise there.
thees are good rules