D: Today was sad!
Pitbulls are a horrible, my dog will try to play while they attack. I have to pull him back and he is a VERY strong little doggy. Alot of them who killed should die. >.> And @Ashely, Why would they get you a Pitbull? O.O Mah dog, he is a famaileh and friendleh dawg. That is why we got him. NO WAY would we get a pitbull. My mom and Dad hates them too.
(08-08-2011, 11:43 PM)Fish Wrote: Pitbulls are a horrible, my dog will try to play while they attack. I have to pull him back and he is a VERY strong little doggy. Alot of them who killed should die. >.> And @Ashely, Why would they get you a Pitbull? O.O Mah dog, he is a famaileh and friendleh dawg. That is why we got him. NO WAY would we get a pitbull. My mom and Dad hates them too.

They are animals, they do not know any better. They deserve to be forgiven regardless what they have done.
(08-08-2011, 11:45 PM)LOL Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:43 PM)Fish Wrote: Pitbulls are a horrible, my dog will try to play while they attack. I have to pull him back and he is a VERY strong little doggy. Alot of them who killed should die. >.> And @Ashely, Why would they get you a Pitbull? O.O Mah dog, he is a famaileh and friendleh dawg. That is why we got him. NO WAY would we get a pitbull. My mom and Dad hates them too.

They are animals, they do not know any better. They deserve to be forgiven regardless what they have done.

Humans are animals. Does that mean murderers need to be released from prison? Tongue
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I'm going to kill the Pope. He is Human and Human's are Animals. I won't go to jail because I don't know any better! Kthnxbai
(08-08-2011, 11:49 PM)Fish Wrote: I'm going to kill the Pope. He is Human and Human's are Animals. I won't go to jail because I don't know any better! Kthnxbai

That might actually work with the correct circumstances...
(08-08-2011, 11:57 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:49 PM)Fish Wrote: I'm going to kill the Pope. He is Human and Human's are Animals. I won't go to jail because I don't know any better! Kthnxbai

Ah yes if you murder without thinking about it it's called manslaughter.
Though it is usually hard to prove that you weren't thinking about killing them though...
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(08-09-2011, 12:02 AM)Glome Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:57 PM)Paradox Wrote:

Ah yes if you murder without thinking about it it's called manslaughter.
Though it is usually hard to prove that you weren't thinking about killing them though...

Hence, "with the correct circumstances".
This only applies to animals, as Party Pete said, but not people, especially when they twist around the rules so they can excuse their way to senselessly kill, as humans do know better but do it anyway.
WHO THE DUCK IS PARTY PETE?!
I google'd it.. It was a inflatible.. xD
(08-09-2011, 01:43 AM)Fish Wrote: WHO THE DUCK IS PARTY PETE?!
I google'd it.. It was a inflatible.. xD

You don't know who Party Pete is???????

*Cries*

SOMEONE, EXPLAIN, EXPLAIN TO HER NOW.