Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ming-Yan's demotion
I just want to make this clear, since some people think that Ashely is a power-hungry tyrant:

Ashely and I discussed it last week, and I also received some complaints from regular members. I know that it happened right after she was promoted to Community Manager, but it's not like she decided to demote him on her own and did it - we discussed it first.

Unlike a ban, demoting someone doesn't mean that we don't like them. It just means that we don't think they are suited for whatever position they had, just like I wouldn't make a good plumber. There's no reason to get mad at us for that, we're just trying to make sure that that all of the staff members we have are effective.

Remember that you guys are just as important in making this community work as I am. I've said this before but when you post a thread complaining about the mods, it makes everyone that reads it more anti-authority, even if your post is full of misleading information. If you really want to get something changed, and not just vent your anger, then PMing me will be just as effective.

Thanks for reading.
This clears some stuff up.
People are gonna need proof, before they shut up.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Seems like everyone shut up about that situation, Jacob is just addressing facts.
Hello
Pics or it didn't happen.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I personally found Ming the nicest MOD...

:furious:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]