Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts on the current situation are as follows;
If Buildism's closing in more than Two Months, I'll stay until that Day comes. If not, I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Jacob, I've had a blast on this game, and idea, of yours. I've made plenty of good friends, Interwebs, DSiDewd, Who, Ming-Yan, and plenty of others. If I say so myself, I've made a bit of success in this small community of ours, and it's a pain to say that these past five months are going to waste at some point soon. If you can, I'll gladly take the domain name of Buildism, and continue it. If you'd rather I not, it's fine with me. Jacob, from all the work you've put into this site, do you really want to put it to waste? You've spent nine months on this wonderful Game. Ask yourself; Is it worth it?

Please think about this, I'll be patiently waiting for a response.
I never said I was closing the game immediately, I'm just not updating it anymore.

How long it stays up will depend on whether I can tolerate the community's behavior or not.
(08-25-2011, 08:36 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I never said I was closing the game immediately, I'm just not updating it anymore.

How long it stays up will depend on whether I can tolerate the community's behavior or not.

I know that you didn't say that, but either way, I don't want to keep updating my Games if it'll just go to waste in such a short amount of time that nobody gets to play them. But, I understand, Jacob, it all depends on certain variables of the situation. Thanks for the answer.