How I feel about the current situation...
[Image: 5822481107_4ba7915949_b.jpg]

A hundred years ago, there was a small but friendly beach community on the coast of the Atlantic. With the exception of the occasional crime or disagreement, it was a great place to live.

But in the early 1930s, disaster struck in the form of the Great Depression. Many residents lost their jobs, and had to move back to the nearby major city that was known for having high crime, gangs, and dirt and trash everywhere.

For the citizens that remained, life did not change much at all. They still went to work every day and had friends in the town, but after seeing so many moving trucks and empty houses, they began to wonder: "So many people are leaving, should I leave too? Is it better over there in that city?" People even stood in the streets with signs that said "THE END IS COMING!", even though the ongoing depression wouldn't affect the majority of the townspeople, who were either retired or self-employed.

Over a period of several years, everyone left, simply because everyone else was doing it. Historians today still don't know what they were thinking.

[Image: 17.-Dilapidated-building-in-abandoned-village1.jpg]
So you want us to stay, yet you don't give a crap about this website?
(09-19-2011, 02:08 AM)noob007 Wrote: So you want us to stay, yet you don't give a crap about this website?

I still keep it up and visit it every day, and I think that is generous since this has caused me far more stress than all of my past websites combined, as well as the Minecraft server that I hosted on my own computer. If I didn't care I would just shut it down, like all of the other stuff that I stopped giving a crap about.
Ok. Sorry if I sounded kinda harsh.