Read.
http://thegamerland.com/testthreadpage.php?ID=92682 :/
TheGamerQueen (aka Ashely) Wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ashely's in denial.
Lol, that is so funny.

Hello
TheGamerQueen (aka Ashely) Wrote:Oh, no. You broke more rules then Kieron and he was supposed to be banned for 2 years. You spammed, sorry but there's nothing I can do but wish you luck controlling your emotions.

Yaaayyyy Ashely's on my side! Big Grin(Spongebob reference)

I don't even want to come back. I came back to say I was sorry. Mkay?
Then you can leave knowing that we don't forgive you, mkay?
When I first logged onto the site, I laughed so hard at the crap they say about tGL! the banner says tGL has an advanced curentcy system, even though it breaks every 2 weeks and that it's safe and innovative, when really it's the exact opposite. Anyway, noone wants you here. Go back to tGL and Roblox where you belong.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(10-30-2011, 08:36 AM)Interwebs Wrote: When I first logged onto the site, I laughed so hard at the crap they say about tGL! the banner says tGL has an advanced curentcy system, even though it breaks every 2 weeks and that it's safe and innovative, when really it's the exact opposite.

Duck actually got a 14-day ban (with no reason given) for asking, "The banner says tGL provides services noone else does. What exactly are these services?"
(10-30-2011, 01:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 08:36 AM)Interwebs Wrote: When I first logged onto the site, I laughed so hard at the crap they say about tGL! the banner says tGL has an advanced curentcy system, even though it breaks every 2 weeks and that it's safe and innovative, when really it's the exact opposite.

Duck actually got a 14-day ban (with no reason given) for asking, "The banner says tGL provides services noone else does. What exactly are these services?"

It wasn't the banner, it was the thing at the side on the homepage http://thegamerland.com/