What if Disney bought Buildism?
I would put a bomb on Disneyland and Blow up Disneyland or I would ride a nuke into disneyland. Anyways, what would you think would happen if Disney bought Buildism?

1. Babies would be pouring into Buildism.
2. The 8 year olds would come from Club Penguin and will talk about there pixelated "Girlfriends" and how they met them in a chat room.
3. Disney would change Buildism to a game to Disney characters.
4. Disney would also change the rules a lot.
5. Disney would ban weapons and Disney would also destroy the forums.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
stfu nooooooooooooob

If Disney buys Buildism, it would be the best game in the world.
...safechat...

*shivers*
reported for terroristic threat
noob
They'd probably turn it into 2D ToonTown with building... only menu chat except for people you know in real life. :thumbdown:
Why do you bring every theme that goes on Roblox into here?
It's so aggravating because I'm not a mod and even if I was I couldn't ban him because he isn't actually breaking the rules but he annoys me so much!
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(11-30-2011, 02:19 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I would put a bomb on Disneyland and Blow up Disneyland or I would ride a nuke into disneyland. Anyways, what would you think would happen if Disney bought Buildism?

1. Babies would be pouring into Buildism.
2. The 8 year olds would come from Club Penguin and will talk about there pixelated "Girlfriends" and how they met them in a chat room.
3. Disney would change Buildism to a game to Disney characters.
4. Disney would also change the rules a lot.
5. Disney would ban weapons and Disney would also destroy the forums.

Why would you bomb Disney Land? Disney brings in much revenue for FL and is actually a very nice place for children to remember while growing up.

1. Babies? That's opinionated but it happens to every community.
2. That happens all over the internet no matter what.
3. Of course, it's a advertisement campaign.
4. Because we're trying to prevent Americans from suing them.
5. Why they probably won't, cause I mean they have "Pirates of the Carribean" online. They also probably will destroy the forums no matter what.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I see no babies on Buildism and I do like Disneyland, but I would ride a nuke to DisneyLand if they bought Buildism.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.