I am releasing my stress here
Here's a story:
There is a shopkeeper up the road who hired me as a part-time worker, as he seemed to think I was 13.
The man was new to the country and had no idea about the laws of part-time working, and neither did I, except the age. He payed me £2 an hour and I worked 5 hours a day -> £10 a day.
I also worked 7 days a week for those 5 hours, so thats £70. I was allowed to get away with past 8 PM due to the not knowing anything about that laws and crap. So then, a weeks pay * 4 = £280 a month. I was working for 10 months and didn't spend a penny so that's £2800. Then my grandad died and in his will, he left me with £1000 so I had £3800. I then bought myself a PC at £600 and a TV + channels, and the family a PS3(But only me and my dad played it). I then bought a 3DS - which is absolute crap btw. I was left with roughly £2600-£2800, then bought a girl some expensive make-up for her birthday which took 50 away. I still have the rest of the money. Then, my mum bought herself a laptop.

Now, onto the stress:
Last week, considering I bought myself a PC and mum got a laptop, my sister was allowed the ex-family PC for herself.
Now, she has discovered Roblox and doesn't stop bugging me about it. It get's rather annoying having an 8 year old in your face all the time about a very crappy game full of the immaturest people of the internet.

I feel happy I have released this now.
I know how you feel with the sibilings....

My little sister is the same way with ROBLOX. She's 7 though.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I have two who are addicted to Animal Jam. There's pretty much no point to that game except "buy stuff and dress up your character and your house".
I have a brother who's addicted to MSPA on a sad level. He has four of it's books and a hoodie of it.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-09-2012, 08:05 AM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I have a brother who's addicted to MSPA on a sad level. He has four of it's books and a hoodie of it.

OH NO HOW DARE HE BUY THE MERCHANDISE TO SUPPORT THE WEBCOMIC HE LIKES

THAT MONSTER
I wonder how many of us will get the joke in the last two posts... Tongue
(02-09-2012, 08:05 AM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I have a brother who's addicted to MSPA on a sad level. He has four of it's books and a hoodie of it.

MSPA comics are good enough to get merchandise from. Period.
[Image: Youth_5230aa_2834767.gif]
What to do:

1) Make a crappy internet blocker that will stop ROBLOX from accessing the internet

2) Make sure there is no allow button

3) Start running it on that computer.

Problem solved.
Moral of the story-Never get a job.
(02-11-2012, 12:03 AM)Good Wrote: Moral of the story-Never get a job.
YEAH! FUEL THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE!!