Guys, You got to understand I'm a new person now.
What it seems to me that everyone's saying happened is:

Kieron and Nice both had access to the Nicron database

Kieron didn't md5 passwords on the main site

(Some person who chose the username MisterObvious, possibly the real one, got access to the database and saw Sazaho's password

Said person met with Kieron and Nice in Xfire and gave away Sazaho's password)

OR

(Nice looked into the database and got Sazaho's password)

Nice logged into Sazaho with the password and caused havoc

Seems like a quickly made-up story to me...

Besides, if it were true, why didn't you say this when the incident happened?
I'm pretty sure I remember someone mentioning MisterObvious at some point during the confusion; but nobody really believed it or something.
(02-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Who Wrote: Just remember, your reputation is right there, next to buildistguard's one

Yep, I have changed a lot. I won't be a idiot with no life.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(02-12-2012, 08:27 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Who Wrote: Just remember, your reputation is right there, next to buildistguard's one

yeeeeaaahh...I don't think neither of you has really changed that much. I mean, you still post useless things about life values and he still uses some smiley at the end of every sentence
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(02-13-2012, 03:40 AM)Who Wrote:

yeeeeaaahh...I don't think neither of you has really changed that much. I mean, you still post useless things about life values and he still uses some smiley at the end of every sentence

Some people are too emotional.

Having a rep like yours is a bad thing.
Although I must say your blog is hilarious.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-11-2012, 06:49 PM)Tacticon Wrote: I've changed very much. It was a year ago. I'm trying to make a good fresh start again. @Who, I was annoying back then but I'm not that person anymore, I've changed. Why I got Sazahos password was because some random guy told me it. Sazaho and I are now friend. Yes I was a total retard when I logged into Sazahos account and banned ya'll but please, let me stay here and make a new fresh start. Sad

Thank you for reading this message.

~Tacticon

You sound like me when I Was bean except I didn't beg for attention, I just decided to be good. (Well, all I did was troll like once or twice, but thats it Tongue).
I went to Xfire... Random MisterObvious guy told me the pass... ._. Then I logged in on saz account... ._.