What was "Cubicrealms?"
I was looking back in the forum (like WAY BACK) and I heard of \\this. I want to know what it was like.

the link is gone, whatever it was.
Basically, Minecraft in 2D by Jacob_. It was the precursor to Buildism.
http://gamejolt.com/online/games/adventu...alms/2854/
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(02-13-2012, 10:52 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Basically, Minecraft in 2D by Jacob_. It was the precursor to Buildism.

Not exactly, it was made after the first version of Buildism but before this one. I was thinking about adding guns and stuff to it, but had to give up since it would be too difficult to modify the code for that. A few months later I felt like programming something again, and decided to make Buildism.
(02-14-2012, 01:31 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 10:52 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Basically, Minecraft in 2D by Jacob_. It was the precursor to Buildism.

Not exactly, it was made after the first version of Buildism but before this one. I was thinking about adding guns and stuff to it, but had to give up since it would be too difficult to modify the code for that. A few months later I felt like programming something again, and decided to make Buildism.

Do/Did you ever plan on releasing the source for it?
(02-14-2012, 01:34 AM)Mustachio Wrote: Do/Did you ever plan on releasing the source for it?

I could really use that.

JD-GUI gave me a bunch of errors.