Wow
Read the comments on my place: "Sword Fight on the Heights - Buildism." Everyone is saying its copied, I prefer the term "Remade." Also, it says "- Buildism" Meaning i'm making a Buildism version of it.
Technically, it is copied to some extent. You didn't just rip off the code and stick it here or anything, but it is a Buildism copy of Sword Fights on the Heights, made by you.

However, Roblox has many games that are copies of other non-Roblox ones -- Aaaboy97 comes to mind immediately -- and they love them.

But yes, the way they are using it, they imply you just ripped-off Roblox. That's not what you did. It IS a bit different, being 2D, and you made it from scratch.
(02-26-2012, 02:26 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Technically, it is copied to some extent. You didn't just rip off the code and stick it here or anything, but it is a Buildism copy of Sword Fights on the Heights, made by you.

However, Roblox has many games that are copies of other non-Roblox ones -- Aaaboy97 comes to mind immediately -- and they love them.

But yes, the way they are using it, they imply you just ripped-off Roblox. That's not what you did. It IS a bit different, being 2D, and you made it from scratch.
Oh really
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(02-26-2012, 04:24 PM)Glome Wrote: Oh really

I don't see the point of that post...
(02-26-2012, 04:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(02-26-2012, 04:24 PM)Glome Wrote: Oh really

I don't see the point of that post...
Oh really
He spammed! Ban hammer is gona hunt you dont. :3
(02-26-2012, 06:35 PM)Tacticon Wrote: He spammed! Ban hammer is gona hunt you dont. :3
Oh really
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZF8wyOANrbJx9JXxeBQv...2sBL8abU4_]
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.