May I have your attention please
Thanks.
You're welcome.

Now excuse me while I -- what was it? Burn a box of BlandFlakes and jump off a cliff at the base of South Africa while singing the National Anthem of Nyania?
(04-16-2012, 12:11 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You're welcome.

Now excuse me while I -- what was it? Burn a box of BlandFlakes and jump off a cliff at the base of South Africa while singing the National Anthem of Nyania?

I'm gonna jump off the Empire State Building yelling bad grammar while signing God Save the Queen and shouting "STUPID COLONIZTS DOLAN IS THE BEST" while waving a massive flag that has a Dolan comic on it.
(04-16-2012, 12:13 AM)Kieron Wrote:

I'm gonna jump off the Empire State Building yelling bad grammar while signing God Save the Queen and shouting "STUPID COLONIZTS DOLAN IS THE BEST" while waving a massive flag that has a Dolan comic on it.

GAWD SAIVE DA STUPID COLONIZTS - KWEEN DOLAN IS DA BEST!

Yeah, I can see you doing that.
(04-16-2012, 12:16 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 12:13 AM)Kieron Wrote:

GAWD SAIVE DA STUPID COLONIZTS - KWEEN DOLAN IS DA BEST!

Yeah, I can see you doing that.

And then I also plant flag saying a few things:

Chaos sucks at politics.

Kieron sucks at history.

Jacob sucks at PHP.

Qwertygiy sucks at general knowledge.

American Government sucks at life.

British Government sucks at life and empires.

Dolan knows all.
And Franco sucks at Randomness?

Or! You could jump of your bed while singing "I'm a happy person".
(04-16-2012, 12:17 AM)Kieron Wrote: Kieron sucks at history.

THIS.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
What is this? I don't even.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]