Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Well, it's confirmed.
I'm going to New York City for the first time this July, possibly through New Orleans, Knoxville, and Washington D. C.

It's going to be a roadtrip, so I'm pretty nervous about it, because, you know, drunk drivers and shit.

I'll share as much photos as I can once I get to these places.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
It would be weird if we met up, very weird.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Ill wait outside my house. Wear a shirt that says "Jews Did 9/11" And I will find you.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-27-2013, 07:19 AM)EvilOne Wrote: Ill wait outside my house. Wear a shirt that says "Jews Did 9/11" And I will find you.

Why are you capitalizing random words so awkwardly?
(04-27-2013, 07:27 AM)rep3 Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 07:19 AM)EvilOne Wrote: Ill wait outside my house. Wear a shirt that says "Jews Did 9/11" And I will find you.

It's Just My Thing Brah.
(04-27-2013, 07:29 AM)EvilOne Wrote:

It's Just My Thing Brah.

Are you sure? It didn't look like you were doing it intentionally, especially for over a year now.
(04-27-2013, 07:30 AM)rep3 Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 07:29 AM)EvilOne Wrote:

It's Just My Thing Brah.

Are you sure? It didn't look like you were doing it intentionally, especially for over a year now.

Yeah. It's kind of a habit of mine. I don't like to use the shift key whenever I capitalize letters I use the CAPS key. it may seem weird but idk. I like to be able to press and let go, not hold the shift key. Tongue
(04-27-2013, 04:34 AM)rep3 Wrote: I'm going to New York City for the first time this July, possibly through New Orleans, Knoxville, and Washington D. C.

It's going to be a roadtrip, so I'm pretty nervous about it, because, you know, drunk drivers and MOZILLA FIREFOX.

Unless you're going to be stopping in DC, I'd recommend avoiding it. There's a high chance that the only thing you'll get to see by going through the Beltway and such there, is a whole lot of rear bumpers going a whole lot slower than they should. I've only been around the city twice, the one I can remember clearly was in early afternoon, and both times it took us over an hour to get through it. Maybe it was just my bad luck, but it was more serious than any other city I've ever passed through except maybe Baltimore.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-27-2013, 01:54 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 04:34 AM)rep3 Wrote: I'm going to New York City for the first time this July, possibly through New Orleans, Knoxville, and Washington D. C.

It's going to be a roadtrip, so I'm pretty nervous about it, because, you know, drunk drivers and MOZILLA FIREFOX.

Unless you're going to be stopping in DC, I'd recommend avoiding it. There's a high chance that the only thing you'll get to see by going through the Beltway and such there, is a whole lot of rear bumpers going a whole lot slower than they should. I've only been around the city twice, the one I can remember clearly was in early afternoon, and both times it took us over an hour to get through it. Maybe it was just my bad luck, but it was more serious than any other city I've ever passed through except maybe Baltimore.

Well, it's the best option for a variation of reasons that I'm not going to explain to right now, while we won't be going directly through Washington DC it is very possible we will stop by it, after all, it's not just the destination, it's about the journey too.
(04-27-2013, 10:07 PM)rep3 Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 01:54 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

Well, it's the best option for a variation of reasons that I'm not going to explain to right now, while we won't be going directly through Washington DC it is very possible we will stop by it, after all, it's not just the destination, it's about the journey too.

Bring a sniper and assassinate Obama plox