Some generally bad news
(06-19-2012, 12:56 AM)Walrus Wrote: Tourettes is EXTREMELY complicated to explain.

It's not, and I can explain it right now. It's an uncontrollable tick. By tick I mean words actions, or anything else that tourettes causes.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
It doesn't just consist of twitching and involuntary verbal tics... Tourette's usually comes in a package.

Usually people with Tourette's have something what's known as Asburgers Syndrome, ADD or ADHD, a Learning disability, and OCD (Obsesive compulsive disorder).
If you don't have Tourette's, then please don't make immediate assumptions and don't think you know everything about it.

And basically if your Tourette's out-grow, than there Is a possibility that you won't have asburgers ADD or ADHD a learning disability OCD and maybe even dyslexia anymore.
And yes, as you grow older your Tourette's could possibly die down a bit. It isn't guaranteed though. :/
I wish there was some sort or cure for Tourette's.
BTW: I've tried hundreds of medications, and my doctor doesn't know of anything that could help me besides a surgery called "Deep brain stimulation". I'd have to be 17 or 18 years old or older to have it.