Attention all ROBLOX players with TBC/OBC!
He asked a question... No need for "i hate you never talk to me again"
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
A question that I'd count as PA.
Every time I try to fight back, people gang up on me. It's so retarded. Everyone hates me on every site I go to.
~Invader~
I asked why I didn't see any of your friends here yet.
Explain how this is PA.
(07-13-2012, 02:08 AM)Invader Wrote: A question that I'd count as PA.
Every time I try to fight back, people gang up on me. It's so retarded. Everyone hates me on every site I go to.

I don't hate you neither took side in this silly argument
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
@Who
Thanks if that deserves it?
Quitting for the most part anyways. I'll come on when my Roblox is banned, and I might decide to quit Roblox and come here until I can find a better site.
~Invader~
I like how you avoid my question.
How bad are your eyes, Dignity? Or are you just trolling...? Here's the whole post I made about it. I don't care if you read it or not.
Because I've had to deal with a ton of bullcrap with one of my friends. He gave his ROBLOX password to some random idiot, and I had to pay the dude all of my Robux to get it back. Then he hacked an OBC account, which was a stupid thing to do, and gave that password to some random guy as well, getting it hacked. The pass was the same as his main, which I had to put in my e-mail and erase the password, and it's gonna keep happening. He hasn't had the time to come to Buildism, he said he thought it sounded cool. He'll get online when he wants to. It's none of your freaking business anyways.
One of my other friends said this site looked retarded. I thought the same thing when I made my first account. I was just bored one day and thought it was okay after a little time.
Please, don't talk to me. Ever. I hate people who always seem like they have to know everything, and act like they're the boss.
And ROBLOX is ruined now, there's no hope for investing or any crap like that.
~Invader~
How bad are your eyes?
I asked how the question you asked previously was PA.
Wow, sorry. I didn't see that.
It seems like PA because you were talking like I was a liar, and it was an excuse to make alts. Nope. But my friend made one account before, and forgot the password. Name being duhman12.
He thought it looked like an okay site, but it copied off of ROBLOX.
I'll tell him to not come, everyone on here will probably gang up on him. I hope he doesn't for his sake. (And rate this as dumb and insult me for it, I honestly don't give a damn.)
~Invader~
Geez. This turned from "mildly breaking the rules" (you're only really allowed to create 3 accounts if I remember correctly) and "posting about a website none of us really like that much" into "I hate you, you hate me, we'll flame each other noobily".

Locked.