HELP!HELP!HELP! They are bees in my backyard! What should I do?
Suddenly today, the bees appeared, and yesterday, there was no beehive! What should I do, I live near Phoenix, Arizona and Arizona gets a lot of bees! What should I do, my backyard is full of bees!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-30-2011, 12:37 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Suddenly today, the bees appeared, and yesterday, there was no beehive! What should I do, I live near Phoenix, Arizona and Arizona gets a lot of bees! What should I do, my backyard is full of bees!

Ehhh...Call an exterminator?
Call Dale's Dead Bug. Lol, King of the Hill reference.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-30-2011, 12:46 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Call Dale's Dead Bug. Lol, King of the Hill reference.

Lol, I'm watching that show right now.
Okay dude,take this lighter and light your backyard on fire!It always works!
Wait... Arizona... Bees out of nowhere...

Move to a new neighborhood. I have a feeling that these bees are... the Africanized variety...
(03-30-2011, 01:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Wait... Arizona... Bees out of nowhere...

Move to a new neighborhood. I have a feeling that these bees are... the Africanized variety...

Well thankfully, they got removed.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
There used to be these really weird ... wasps, I guess, at a small park near my house a few years ago. Basically, imagine yellow jackets the size of bumblebees that live on-in a slightly rotting tree... those were creepy :O Then they vanished...
It is odd. Once I had these half ant-halfwasp things in my backyard. The next day they were gone. Sacry right?
yah i guess
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]