If we compare Buildism with Roblox dates..
Maybe yes, maybe not!
Roblox has lots of money, so they get to run lots of advertisements on other sites. We don't.

Minecraft reached 5 million players just by word of mouth and media coverage, so it's not out of the question.
(04-04-2011, 01:49 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Roblox has lots of money, so they get to run lots of advertisements on other sites. We don't.

Minecraft reached 5 million players just by word of mouth and media coverage, so it's not out of the question.

Absolutely true.
You are specting to get 5 million players? Thats amazing! and it would be great too!
well once this game is public and out of beta, than its much expected for a horrible community, with hackers, trolls, and flamers
[Image: o6falf.png]
Mwahaha. I'll be like "I'm so like a beta tester, and back in the day, we didn't have sparkles, we had to script them. Back in the day, we didn't have a bad community." and then I can make minions horde towards me - willing to get info from me, destroying houses, slaughtering innocent people, all by the might to get info, and there will be DRAGONS! and...SNAKES! LARGE SNAKES! And.. - *wakes up from dream* Awww.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Hahaha!! indeed login, indeed!