Story Time [ This was originally a PM ], so it's format will be different
Listen, I quit ROBLOX because of really poor moderation. Such as my main being deleted for "Adult Content" and offense: "I stole your coffee!" My main was AndrewTooCool. Guess what? He had the Red Banded Top Hat, and BC. I got deleted for that. This is not a copy, first off, because ROBLOX is a copy of Lego, and number 2, this is using Java, ROBLOX uses a 3D engine, so just because it has bricks = it's ROBLOX? ROBLOX took LEGO'S idea. Not only do we not have bricks, if anything at all, this is a copy of Google Sketch, if anything, and Google Sketch is for 3D model making, that's as close to a copy of Buildism you'll get.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-05-2011, 11:24 PM)Login Wrote: Listen, I quit ROBLOX because of really poor moderation. Such as my main being deleted for "Adult Content" and offense: "I stole your coffee!" My main was AndrewTooCool. Guess what? He had the Red Banded Top Hat, and BC. I got deleted for that. This is not a copy, first off, because ROBLOX is a copy of Lego, and number 2, this is using Java, ROBLOX uses a 3D engine, so just because it has bricks = it's ROBLOX? ROBLOX took LEGO'S idea. Not only do we not have bricks, if anything at all, this is a copy of Google Sketch, if anything, and Google Sketch is for 3D model making, that's as close to a copy of Buildism you'll get.

Email info@roblox.com for the account back, should you still want it.

And this is more of a "Roblox is not like buildism" thread. :o
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Wait, your AndrewTooCool?
Yes, Ice. I am completely different than how you may previously know me.

Scripter - they deleted and refuse to undelete me -- even threatened a lawsuit against them, no flinch.
I was in one of your groups but I can't remember what one.
(04-05-2011, 11:35 PM)Login Wrote: Yes, Ice. I am completely different than how you may previously know me.

Scripter - they deleted and refuse to undelete me -- even threatened a lawsuit against them, no flinch.

Really? o.e
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
They said "You're more than welcome to file charges against us." Word from word.
(04-05-2011, 11:47 PM)Login Wrote: They said "You're more than welcome to file charges against us." Word from word.

That stinks. Also, I really thought you were in line for the next mod.
I was. Volunteer mods got fired, then my chances did too. Regardless, this is getting to ROBLOX-Related, so please get back on topic. =P