Interesting day.
So before first period, there was a fight. A few girls got into a fight and one of them (the others ganged up on her) cracked open her head. She had to go to the hospital. Furthermore, during first period, the girls responsible were laughing and joking about it, as if it wasn't serious at all. They didn't seem to show any sign of remorse.

Despite my resentment to almost everybody in my school, I really hope this girl is okay, as she's quite kind to me.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
that's really sadSad I really frowned upon those girls while reading this, that is definitely not ok.
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
Wow, she could have brain damage...not funny. Hope she gets better.
Those girls are idiots. If I saw someone do that, I'd slap them as hard as I can.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Yeah, this describes about 2/3 of girls at my school.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
LAUGHING?! Hope they suffer permanent suspension, angry parents, a bad record, guilt, resentment towards them, and a nasty dose of bad karma.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-08-2011, 01:04 AM)Scripter Wrote: LAUGHING?! Hope they suffer permanent suffocation, angry parents, a bad record, guilt, resentment towards them, and a nasty dose of bad karma.
Fixed.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-08-2011, 01:04 AM)Scripter Wrote: LAUGHING?! Hope they suffer permanent suspension, angry parents, a bad record, guilt, resentment towards them, and a nasty dose of bad karma.

Permanent suspension=Expulsion

Thanks for playing.
Well, the good news is that the girls responsible were nowhere to be seen during school today, and that the girl with head trauma is probably going to be okay.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
(04-08-2011, 03:31 AM)tyler Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 01:04 AM)Scripter Wrote: LAUGHING?! Hope they suffer permanent suspension, angry parents, a bad record, guilt, resentment towards them, and a nasty dose of bad karma.

Permanent suspension=Expulsion

Thanks for playing.

Yeah, the word was on the tip of my tounge, and I was too lazy to google it, so I just went with that.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]