Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Buildism/2DWorlds is like a nursing home.
We're all old ladies who fight with each other verbally, constantly, know everyone, don't agree on a single thing, and we basically have no sense of community.

Jacob,

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS NOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE

QQ
If you guys don't stop acting like 5 year old's new members won't want to join.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Well, Buildism was like that.

2DWorlds was created to fix that by only inviting the most productive, least-drama-causing members, doing a site reset the right way. Until Jacob decided to just go ahead and redirect it today, and bring everyone who was still around into the secret.

Walrus, it's up to people like you, and Glome, and Kieron, and LOL, and Dys, and everyone else who didn't get the PM when this place was created a couple of months ago, to help make 2DWorlds the success Buildism should have been, and make sure we don't turn back into that nursing home. Can all of you put those old arguments aside and make this a good community? Because it's been shown that you can create a bad one.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-09-2012, 12:41 AM)Glome Wrote: If you guys don't stop acting like 5 year old's new members won't want to join.

that's not true

look at roblox
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(11-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Myem Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 12:41 AM)Glome Wrote: If you guys don't stop acting like 5 year old's new members won't want to join.

that's not true

look at roblox

Look at the most popular games list on Roblox.

We aren't TRYING to get 7 and 8 year olds here.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Myem Wrote:

that's not true

look at roblox
You're right, it would just attract more 5 year old's but I don't think Jacob_ wants that.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Well who should I invite specifically?
I really don't know where to do it at.
You guys should do it on Sploder though, maybe invite some ROBLOX programmers, advertise on the Minecraft forums, ect.
And qwerty, I'm going to be more mature.
Just tell Myem to stop being the nazi he is.