Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Well I see 2DWorlds hasn't changed much at all.
A few new users thankfully, and just spam bots.
Well I am starting to have second-thoughts on the site's future and Jacob_'s real intentions.
Anyway, how are you guys? I'm ok, just hanging in there. Just came back from London to spent time with my grandparents in the UK, and now 2013 is almost beginning. It's a shame that 2012 has ended so quickly, this most definitely wasn't my most happiest year, but oh well there is nothing that can be done except try to be better for 2013. I just came back and stopped in to say hello. And my dad lost 3 million dollars in a failure property investment which was demolished from hurricane Sandy completely.
Well I better get going before Jacob_ bans me again for a stupid reason. And I sincerely apologize and wish for Walrus to be undeleted and given another chance, but I know that isnt happening. Walrus doesn't deserve to be deleted and I only came on here in the first place to just forum. My other account is Tax which I barely use since I can't post on it. I guess this is it, bye guys and I thank you all for making me enjoy this once enjoyable site. Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzah, Happy Hanukkah, and enjoy the new year which is ahead. I wish you all best wishes and I hope you'll succeed in the real world.
-Walrus or how Franco called me - Walro
I also sincerely apologize to all I've hurt or offended.
I have pledged to be a better person, and seriousness will soon dominate me rather than idiocy.
I just hope that I can be given another chance.
I forgive you, but what's the point of making promises if you know you can't keep them in the next thirty minutes?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
If you would have managed to stay like this for a while before making that Mod application thread, I would have forgiven you but now you ruined your second chance.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Fuck it.
I ruined my chances and now I messed it up again.
OH WELL
(01-01-2013, 02:45 PM)SuckMyDick Wrote: Fuck it.
I ruined my chances and now I messed it up again.
OH WELL

*sigh*

Just a question, before you get banned - What pushed you to go crazy after wanting to be unbanned?
I'm not really sure, last night my dad bought a pack of coke's and 12 were in the pack and within an hour me and my brother took them all. I took 6, he took 6. I really shouldn't have caffiene or sugar at all. I was just so hyper last night.
It's too late for me to apologize.
(01-01-2013, 08:08 PM)SuckMyDick Wrote: I'm not really sure, last night my dad bought a pack of coke's and 12 were in the pack and within an hour me and my brother took them all. I took 6, he took 6. I really shouldn't have caffiene or sugar at all. I was just so hyper last night.
It's too late for me to apologize.
Obvious fake excuse.
Though I'd forgive you if you traded me your STF for all my items. ;P
~Invader~