this is the real haze
my brother is going with his dad to school right now but he really feals sad and it was kinda my fault because i was bugging him and he got mad at me and mad at the computer.
(04-13-2011, 09:05 PM)Haze Wrote: my brother is going with his dad to school right now but he really feals sad and it was kinda my fault because i was bugging him and he got mad at me and mad at the computer.

This thread is eithre a lie or a real statement.
I like to laugh uncontrollably!
Okay haze- but don't post anymore of these, this situation was the worst we have ever had- even worse than eric's.
(04-13-2011, 09:06 PM)Joker Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 09:05 PM)Haze Wrote: my brother is going with his dad to school right now but he really feals sad and it was kinda my fault because i was bugging him and he got mad at me and mad at the computer.

This thread is eithre a lie or a real statement.

I was speaking to rare on his bro's account via PM- he said it was true...

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-13-2011, 09:06 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Okay haze- but don't post anymore of these, this situation was the worst we have ever had- even worse than eric's.

Sazaho,

:/ In my opinion I would of just given him a ban or being like he was, that would have been the end of it.

What sort of ban you ask? *IF YOU DIDN'T ASK, THEN ASK NOW.

Probably the second largest ban, not a delete, but near a delete.
(04-13-2011, 09:08 PM)Joker Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 09:06 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Okay haze- but don't post anymore of these, this situation was the worst we have ever had- even worse than eric's.

Sazaho,

:/ In my opinion I would of just given him a ban or being like he was, that would have been the end of it.

What sort of ban you ask? *IF YOU DIDN'T ASK, THEN ASK NOW.

Probably the second largest ban, not a delete, but near a delete.

rare has been given a 5 day ban. Haze has been left as it is his brother's account.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
And they all live happily ever after.THE END.

I would've banned him too because of his constant bugging and complaining.
That's why I did, he asked to aswell, then for continuing, it was increased twofold by Play Robot.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa