Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Taylor Swift Thread
Post what you love about Taylor Swift and your favorite song of hers.
What I love about her; she's amazingly talented and probably the best singer I know. The words in her songs are well-put together.
Song;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE
inb4moderated
~Invader~
She is definitely not the most talented singer, but she is pretty talented. I love country, but not modern country, the old stuff is the best especially George Strait, Loretta Lynn, and Conway Twitty. The oldies are the greatest.
Taylor Swift is pretty though.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I used to be addicted to Love Story. I mean straight-up couldn't get it out of my head didn't want it out of my head addicted.

Then "You Belong With Me" came out.

I have hated Taylor Swift (along with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, just about every modern female singer actually) so much since then I could not tell you how steamed I get when I turn on the radio and hear her annoying, distinctive accented voice come drawling over the radio.

I did, however, make an instrumental remake of Love Story that I consider one of my better-made songs....
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
In elementary school nearly all the kids in my class used to sing the song out of random (mainly the girls).

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-20-2013, 07:55 PM)Oak Wrote: blah blah Conway Twitty blah
Taylor Swift is pretty though.
Amen.

(01-20-2013, 08:09 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I used to be addicted to Love Story. I mean straight-up couldn't get it out of my head didn't want it out of my head addicted.

Then "You Belong With Me" came out.

I have hated Taylor Swift (along with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, just about every modern female singer actually) so much since then I could not tell you how steamed I get when I turn on the radio and hear her annoying, distinctive accented voice come drawling over the radio.

I did, however, make an instrumental remake of Love Story that I consider one of my better-made songs....
That's a good song. My school played that at EVERY Fall Fest from 2008 up until 2011. They didn't in 2012, though.
~Invader~
The lyrics in Taylor Swift's songs are pretty generic in my opinion (please don't flame me for this).
Most people tend to consider her music country; but it really isn't, it's pop.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It's pop with a country influence as opposed to pop with a rock'n'roll influence as opposed to pop with a rap/techno influence.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]