Sergentkyle, if you are reading this.... (PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS, MODS)
You took it too far, and I know I did too, but you just took it way too far. Are you really going to quit Buildism just because I got mad at you? Are you going to forget all your friends and what you have accomplished here? Look, if it means anything for you, I'll say I'm sorry, and even it means anything to you, I almost have tears in my eyes, but ask yourself, are you really going to leave me, and I like you, in fact I like you out of all the people here the most, and everyone else?
Tu madre es muy feo.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
If today was my unlucky day (Which it is Friday the 13th) it is, because losing of sergentkyle.
I know...I'm sorry also, But I can't stay with the secret out...
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Pobre LOL. Sad
(05-14-2011, 02:47 AM)Glome Wrote: Tu madre es muy feo.

Thanks for that "compliment" but it doesn't hurt me at all.
(05-14-2011, 02:49 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I know...I'm sorry also, But I can't stay with the secret out...

Oh yeah? Well..... I LOVE YOU TOO, I said it in front of everyone there. I don't have anymore secrets to let out.
Lo siento.
I...Well....................................................................... :)
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Sergen no le gusta los huevos.
Oh my, I haven't had tears in a while....
(05-14-2011, 02:54 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I...Well....................................................................... Smile

In other words, more than anyone else(No offense), I hope you stay.