stealing cookies
Okay, so there's this really annoying kid in my class you like stalks me around and is super obnoxious, so I've decided to try and take his facebook (where he basically just posts pictures of star-trek) login information for teh lulz

So, I just made a javascript that makes it so cat pictures fly around your screen.
now, SECRETLY it takes the cookie information and sends it to an email

I'm going to try basically turn my cookies into his cookies, and hopefully it'll log in as him
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
...really? Just tell him to stop following you.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(05-14-2011, 04:34 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: ...really? Just tell him to stop following you.

he literally takes NOTHING you say to him seriously
Siggy by McNoobster!
When I saw the title I thought you meant the non-computer type of cookies...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's illegal... And won't work. :/ I could be wrong on both counts though...
(05-14-2011, 08:35 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: When I saw the title I thought you meant the non-computer type of cookies...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's illegal... And won't work. :/ I could be wrong on both counts though...

I got someones cookies (either my friend Cole or Noa) and I'm trying to make them work but they aren't D:
Siggy by McNoobster!
They might not be the right type of cookies for that. For example, when I close my IE window, I'm still logged on in R but not Buildism.
(05-14-2011, 10:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: They might not be the right type of cookies for that. For example, when I close my IE window, I'm still logged on in R but not Buildism.

it stores the cookies in different places for different browsers, but it stores them the same way
Siggy by McNoobster!
If this works you earn +9000 respect.
Post Justin bieber crap all over his Facebook page if you can.
[Image: image?id=2155]