Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A few questions for Jacob_
Answer honestly.

If I hadn't beg you to keep the 2nd site on for a few more weeks, would you have redirected the old site to this site like you did a few months ago?

Why did you invite 2 of the most incompetent users from Buildism to be a part of your site before informing the rest of Buildism that this place even existed? If you wanted that kind of people to be the foundation of the site's community, why not just make 3 alts that never contribute anything but several hundred generic snarky comments and become inactive after they're given an opportunity? I didn't take it too lightly that you acknowledged pretentious underachieving attitudes over someone who at least attempted to do favors for the community.

In what way should we advertise? I tried suggesting my own ideas, but no one has even claimed to put an effort in it. If you openly support, we can turn this into an effective community effort, and maybe even have it stickied to increase awareness.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I've been questioning same things.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-16-2013, 06:10 AM)Myem Wrote: Answer honestly.

If I hadn't beg you to keep the 2nd site on for a few more weeks, would you have redirected the old site to this site like you did a few months ago?

Why did you invite 2 of the most incompetent users from Buildism to be a part of your site before informing the rest of Buildism that this place even existed? If you wanted that kind of people to be the foundation of the site's community, why not just make 3 alts that never contribute anything but several hundred generic snarky comments and become inactive after they're given an opportunity? I didn't take it too lightly that you acknowledged pretentious underachieving attitudes over someone who at least attempted to do favors for the community.

In what way should we advertise? I tried suggesting my own ideas, but no one has even claimed to put an effort in it. If you openly support, we can turn this into an effective community effort, and maybe even have it stickied to increase awareness.

1. I don't know why you're concerned about stuff from 4 months ago, but I decided to keep the site open because there was no reason to close it. I was planning on not redirecting it until this site had more active users from other sources (this was not supposed to be Buildism 2.0), but I didn't get to advertise like I thought I would so both sites were just sitting there with nothing constructive happening on either.

2. That's an obviously loaded question so I won't answer it. I just invited the people who made the most games and skins and didn't start arguments.

3. I don't know, it's difficult to advertise anywhere for free and get good results. I would just suggest advertising people you know, and adding a link in your signature on any other forums you use.