Ya I am being a jerk now.
To those who I think deserve it.

Honestly I'm starting see why jacob_ gets mad at you guys, you just sit here and whine and wait for someone to do something so you guys can have something to talk about for the next 2 weeks and gossip.

people need to stop down grading others to make them selfs look better.

Like yesterday chaos telling me I need grammar and then tried really hard to act like he has grammar when he doesn't.

all I have to say is WHO GIVES A #$%! its a kids game and you know what most kids dont have? Grammar.

If anyone starts problems with others I'm going to go after the person who started the problem you can't beat me at a flame war remember I am a expert troll. Think of me now as the MSE6 or buildism who cant ban you just make you feel stupid.

NOTE: This doesn't mean, I'm not willing to help others still. If you have a problem just as, but if you want to start problems on buildism watchout.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Minus respect.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
This again?
(05-19-2011, 10:18 AM)Chaos Wrote: Minus respect.

Same for you.
(05-19-2011, 12:26 PM)LOL Wrote: This again?

This again what I've never done this before
Quote:people need to stop down grading others to make them selfs look better.

(05-19-2011, 07:32 AM)McNoobster Wrote: you can't beat me at a flame war remember I am a expert troll.

You just contradicted yourself.

First you say you don't like people being arrogant and then you brag about being a troll.
(05-19-2011, 04:49 PM)noob007 Wrote:
Quote:people need to stop down grading others to make them selfs look better.

(05-19-2011, 07:32 AM)McNoobster Wrote: you can't beat me at a flame war remember I am a expert troll.

You just contradicted yourself.

First you say you don't like people being arrogant and then you brag about being a troll.

You made it look that way but if you read it I clearly said I'm only going to stick up for people when they are being flamed at. I'm using it to get everyone to shut up. It's hard to explain but just watch.