You realize, if I was a mod,
I'd be more stricter than MSE6.

1. I take things way to serious.
2. I take things to the next level and keep it that way.
3. I do a great job reporting and crap. <-- That's actually a benefit.
4. I wouldn't take remorse.
5. I'd just ban without caring if they did anything bad or not.

(If It's an alt that continuously breaks rules.)

As you see, I've got one benefit out of 5. In my opinion that isn't good enough.
Yeah -- you're like a lookout for the army. You'll tell the generals anything suspicious, even if it's truly harmless.

Added to that, you have a bit of pride and temper and a very strong definition of what you believe is right, meaning anyone who's obviously being dumb ticks you off.
You would aply that to Micky? D:
(05-19-2011, 11:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Yeah -- you're like a lookout for the army. You'll tell the generals anything suspicious, even if it's truly harmless.

Added to that, you have a bit of pride and temper and a very strong definition of what you believe is right, meaning anyone who's obviously being dumb ticks you off.

Agreeded.

@Mic

It would be at everyone.

I wouldn't kiss up to friends.
I think he would, if you posted something completely dumb.

Which I'm not sure you're capable of. There might be one or two out of all your posts that could be considered dumb, or useless. A real contributer Smile
I don't see the point of this thread? It's not going to make you a mod and we already know your crazy
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I support you...

But WHY in the world would you make this thread? You will most likely never work here now.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Thats the point McNoobster and Chaos, he doesnt want to be a moderator for our own good...
(05-19-2011, 11:43 PM)Micky Wrote: Thats the point McNoobster and Chaos, he doesnt want to be a moderator for our own good...

Exactly.