I give my highest apologies.
I am sorry I wasn't very nice today, showing from my thread posts. I have just had a terrible day today and I am very upset, sorry that I took out my anger amongst others and farewell. I will see you all soon enough.
Nah, no feelings were hurt.
We all have our moments.
I haven't noticed.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I definantly noticed. >_>

I even cussed in the report reason.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Trust me your day couldn't have been worse then mine ._.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
We all have those moments, mine hasnt hitted Buildism......yet
(05-20-2011, 04:47 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Trust me your day couldn't have been worse then mine ._.

Well, I have been fostering a dog for 3 weeks now, and I have grown...attached to it, and its being adopted in 3 days. I fired guns (good thing) but my arm was very sore after shooting a 12 gauge shotgun using a buckshot round. I went to karate with a very sore right arm, I was also tired and hungry, but I was expecting pizza when I got back home. Turns out the pizza was mis-ordered and instead of sausage I got pepperoni. Thats why. I also have been having alot of trouble sleeping for some reason.
(05-20-2011, 06:50 AM)Luckyone Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 04:47 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Trust me your day couldn't have been worse then mine ._.

Well, I have been fostering a dog for 3 weeks now, and I have grown...attached to it, and its being adopted in 3 days. I fired guns (good thing) but my arm was very sore after shooting a 12 gauge shotgun using a buckshot round. I went to karate with a very sore right arm, I was also tired and hungry, but I was expecting pizza when I got back home. Turns out the pizza was mis-ordered and instead of sausage I got pepperoni. Thats why. I also have been having alot of trouble sleeping for some reason.

Puberty I guess makes sleeping hard.

Or switching sleeping times.

I've adopted to 12 on weekends and 10 on weekdays.

I'm tired, but I fall asleep in seconds.